Day 01: Home Town – Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur
Get transferred to Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur to catch the connecting late night flight for Dubai.
Day 02: Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur – Dubai
- Departure from Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur to Dubai
- Dubai is located on the Eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirati people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world.
- Arrival in Dubai and transferred to the hotel and check in hotel.
- Around 2:30 PM proceed for your lunch in Indian restaurant. Enjoy some time at your own.
- In the evening (7:00 PM) proceed for Dhow cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek with music and belly dancing with a sip of your favourite drink and BBQ buffet dinner and over Night stay in Hotel (L, D)
Day 03: Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy the breakfast in the hotel itself. After breakfast, start your tour with Dubai city tour (10:00AM).
- Visit beautiful places of Dubai which includes: Scenic tour to Visit the Dubai Museum, Photo stop in Burj al Arab Hotel, Photo stop in Atlantis, The Palm, Photo stop in Palm Jumeirah, Photo stop in Dubai Marina, Ruling Palace Family
- Pass by the Modern Architecture Buildings in Sheik Zayed Road.
- Proceed for your lunch (around 1:30 PM).
- After having lunch, we will continue our journey and visit Dubai Shopping mall (around 3:00 PM). In Dubai mall, you will get two and a half hour to enjoy your shopping
- After that (around 6:30 PM) enjoy Fountain show at Dubai Mall.
- Around 7:30 PM, visit Burj Khalifa 124th floor. The tallest building in the world. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent center piece of Downtown Dubai, Dubai's new urban masterpiece. The world's tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. Proceed for Shopping in in Dubai Best Malls.
- Around 8:30 PM, we will proceed for dinner at Indian Restaurant.
- Over Night stay at hotel. (B, L D).
Day 04: Gold Souk and Desert Safari
- Enjoy the breakfast in the hotel itself.
- Proceed for Gold Souk. Begin the tour with photo shop at the Dubai Creek, a salt water creek divides the city into two main section Deira and Bur Dubai. It is here that you can see the traditional Abra – the water taxi which till date is in use to cross the creek.
- After that around 2:30 PM, proceed for your lunch in Indian Restaurant.
- After lunch (around 3:30 PM) We will proceed for Desert Safari. Enjoy a 6-hour adventure in the desert from Dubai. Depart from your hotel by luxurious Land Cruiser or similar car and drive up to the deflation point. This is where vehicle tires are deflated to cope with the desert terrain. As you enter the unique desert, your tour begins with an off-road adventure known as dune bashing; a roller coaster ride in the sand dunes You will get the chance to stop for photos at a perfect spot for watching the sunset.
- Arrive at the Premium desert camp and experience a warm Arabian welcome, with refreshing towels, delicious dates, and strong Arabic coffee. Utilize the facilities and entertainment provided. You can go on a camel ride, get traditional henna painting. Sit down to a delicious buffet dinner with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea, and coffee. Watch the amazing tanoura dance show as you eat. The evening will end with an exotic performance by an enchanting belly dancer. After Barbeque Dinner, return to Dubai. Overnight stay at hotel. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Dubai to Abu Dhabi (Ferrari theme park)
- After the Breakfast, proceed for Abu Dhabi’s most modern attractions including Ferrari World.
- We’ll take you to Heritage Village and Abu Dhabi Museum that serves as a window to the region’s past.
- After our Abu Dhabi city tour, we will proceed for lunch (around 1:30 PM).
- After having lunch, we will continue our tour with Ferrari theme park (around 2:00 PM). We can enjoy the amazing Ferrari world till 7:00 PM. After that we will proceed for Dubai. After reaching Dubai, (around 8:00 PM) we will have our dinner. Upon a full-day, unforgettable trip, we would drop at your hotel. (B, L, D)
Day 06: Lost Chamber & Jumeriah Beach
- Enjoy the breakfast in the hotel itself.
- Proceed for Lost Cambers Aquarium in Atlantis The Palm. It the home to over 65000 species of marine life.
- After that proceed for lunch.
- After lunch, continue your tour. You get a glimpse of beautiful Islamic architecture as you pass by the most magnificent Jumeriah Mosque.
- Continue your journey along the Jumeriah Beach, enjoy sometime at the beach.
- After that proceed for Dinner.
- Overnight stay in the hotel (B, L, D)
Day 07: Dubai – Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur
After having breakfast, around 12 :00 PM we will check out from the hotel. After that we will have our lunch (around 1:00 PM). After that day proceed for shopping at one of the leading mall of Dubai “MALL OF EMIRATES”. In the evening (around 7:30), proceed for Airport and board your flight. With pleasant memories proceed for your sweet home. (B, L)
Day 08: Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur- Dubai
After reaching Delhi/Mumbai/Jaipur, proceed for Home Town via train or luxurious bus
- 5 Night accommodation in Mention hotels with Buffet Breakfast
- Return Economy Class tickets from Delhi
- 5 Breakfasts in Hotel
- 6 Lunches at Indian Restaurant
- 3 Dinners at Indian Restaurant.
- All sightseeing transfers on PVT
- All Airport transfers on PVT basis.
- Dubai Visa +OTB
- Dhow Cruise with unlimited Dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Desert Safari with Dune bashing, BBQ dinner & Belly Dance
- Transfer/Entrance & climb to 124th floor of World’s tallest Tower Burj Al Khalifa
- Shopping Drop at Leading malls of Dubai like Dubai Mall and Mall of Emirates.
- Fountain Show
- Lost Camper Aquarium
- Gold Souk
- Jumeriah Beach
- Dubai Creek
- Ferrari World
- Grand Mosque
- Personal expenditure like soft drinks, mineral water, phone calls, Tips, portage etc.
- Any Item/Attractions/Theme park not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Service tax @4.50%
- As per the new Dubai Law Tourism Dirham must be paid by customer directly in Hotels
- Kindly note that no rooms are booked or put on hold will wait for the final confirmation from guest to book the rooms once the hotel is confirmed.
Special Notes & Important Terms (if any)
- Itinerary can be altered or changed without notice because of technical or logical compulsions
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Any Fluctuation or change in Rate of exchange the difference needs to be paid.
- Universal hotel check-in time is between 02.00 pm – 04.00 pm and Check-out time is between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon depending upon the Hotel.